The terms ‘Flowerbook’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to:
Prins Hendrikkade 137
2225 JT Katwijk ZH,
- The content of the pages of this App is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered by this App for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, errors and / or malfunctions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials in this App is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this App meet your specific requirements.
- This App contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the trademarks, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Flowerbook, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses arising out of or related to your use of the App and / or the violation of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this App may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This terms and condition are governed by Dutch law. Any dispute that may arise in connection to the use of this App will be submitted to the competent court in The Hague, The Netherlands.